- Ongoing consultation in terms of quality recruitment solutions involving foreign workers.
- Staff recruiting in Ukraine, Russia, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, other European countries and CIS member states.
- Pre-screening selection of candidates according to the employers' requirements (work experience, necessary practical skills, English proficiency, etc.) The selection stage also entails practical skills testing (if applicable) and English testing.
- Creating a CV for candidates, reviewing recommendation letters and other documents that certify the work experience and confirm the practical skills of the applicant.
- Arranging interviews with prospective employers: departure of the employer to the candidate's country of residence, or interview between employer and candidate via Skype.
- Handling of the paperwork process concerning employment and/or immigration of the applicant to the country of employment and their proper functioning at their new work place.
- Arranging of meetings at the airport of the country in which the successful applicant will be employed.
- Providing support during the adaptation period, including translation of safety instructions, finding accommodation, opening bank accounts, obtaining insurance coverage, etc.
ILC understands the challenges and difficulties of the adaptation period for both employer and employee. Therefore, we strive to find the best recruitment solutions for each company and provide assistance at every stage of the recruitment and placement process.
We take pride in the results of our international activities and are always open to new projects, countries and industry sectors.