How can I confirm my work experience?Your work experience can be confirmed by the records in your workbook and other documents such as work references, employment contracts, self-employed business licences, etc.... Read more
Your work experience can be confirmed by the records in your workbook and other documents such as work references, employment contracts, self-employed business licences, etc.
N.B.! Each country's embassy employs security services which may check the authenticity of documents submitted. Any fraudulent documentation may lead to a visa refusal from the embassy to which you have applied and also for any future visa applications to foreign embassies.
What is the validity term of the contract?First contract is valid for 2 years... Read more
First contract is valid for 2 years but the employer expects candidates to extend it up to 2 years after receiving Permanent Residence Permit.
How much time does it take to process documents for program?It usually takes 3-6 months after one receives job offer and signs contract.... Read more
It usually takes 3-6 months after one receives job offer and signs contract. You will need to come to Kyiv 6-7 times during documents processing.
How much does the programme cost?Employment programme participation costs 950 USD. Visa and medical examinations costs shall be covered by the candidates.... Read more
Employment programme participation costs 950 USD. Visa and medical examinations costs shall be covered by the candidates.
The payment shall be effected in 2 steps:
- First installment comprises 550 USD and s paid after signing the contract with the employer. This money is paid for the services of the Immigration consultant.
- Within 1 month since the date of signing of job offer the candidate paid for visa costs in the amount of 1250 UAH to Canadian Embassy of Ukraine. After the submission of documents for work permit the candidate shall pay 1320 UAH to the International Organization for Migration to cover medical examination costs
- The second installment shall be paid for ILC services by the candidate after receiving visa and before departure to Canada. It comprises 400 USD and shall be effected in Ukrainian currency at the interbank rate.
Does this employment program allow further immigration and family reunification?The program provides the ability for a 2-year temporary work visa.... Read more
The program provides the ability for a 2-year temporary work visa. The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) allows workers of meat-processing plants to apply for nomination after 6-8 months of work provided that the employee is in good standing with their employer. After candidates receive nomination, they are able to submit an application for permanent residency. Successful program applicants have the potential to immigrate to Canada if they receive a work contract. Family reunification is possible after 18 to 24 months.Hide
What documents are required to participate in ILC programs?To register for this program, you will need the following documents:... Read more
To register for this program, you will need the following documents:
- A copy of the internal passport (pages 1, 2 and 11).
- A copy of passport (page 1 and all the pages with notes).
- A copy of personal ID number.
- Copies of educational documents with appendices - diplomas, certificates, permits, transcripts, etc.
- A copy of the workbook - all pages with records, if you are currently employed, a copy must be certified by the personnel department of your current company.
- Copies of other documents to confirm work experience, such as: references, cover letters, certificates, etc.
- 8 colour photos. The size of the photo required is 3.5 x4.5 cm on a white background, 80% of the picture should include your face.
You may need additional documents during the next stages of the programme. You will be informed additionally about the other documents that may be required.Hide